Sunday, September 03, 2006

I have a job!

I now have a job to go to. Starting Tuesday 5th September. I will be working for a local engineering firm as a developer in ther IT section.


I am looking forward to getting back to work after a three month break. It will be good to finally get back into real life again. I'm sure I am going to suffer some more culture shock in the next coming weeks. I think there are going to be some aspects of working in the private sector in Bismarck that are different to working in the public sector in Edinburgh.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Best of luck with your new job! Hope you have a great first day.

mr-potter said...

It is with Applied Engineering. It is an application developer post. Not anything I have done before, or would normally have considered, but they offered me a position so I took it.